Six Month Smiles
Straighter Teeth with Six Month Smiles
Many adults spend their lives covering their mouths when they laugh, smile or talk. They feel stuck because they don’t want to wear traditional, metal braces for years. With Six Month Smiles there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic solution for straightening your smile. A combination of proven orthodontic techniques, modern materials, and innovative thought – Six Month Smiles utilizes virtually invisible, clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average of six months.
What is Six Month Smiles?
Achieving the straight, beautiful smile you have always wanted in an average of just six months, without the need for traditional metal braces can be attained with help from Six Month Smiles. Using the latest techniques in dentistry to enable the movement of teeth quickly, safely, and less visibly than traditional braces, Six Month Smiles can successfully straighten your teeth. In addition to shorter time, Six Month Smiles braces consist of clear or tooth-colored brackets and small wires, making them barely noticeable in your mouth.
Six Month Smiles works quickly by focusing on moving the teeth that show when you smile, without significantly changing your bite. The low force process moves your teeth with little or no loss of tooth structure, allowing for shorter treatment times that are safe and relatively comfortable. Treatment by Six Month Smiles can be used to correct the following orthodontic problems:
- Crowding – the teeth are close together giving them a crowded appearance
- Overbite – the front teeth overlap considerably
- Spacing – there are large, unsightly gaps between the teeth
- Overjet – the front teeth jut out
- Underbite – the lower teeth protrude
- Crossbite – the teeth do not bite on the right side of each other
- Misplaced Midline – the middle lines of both sets of teeth are not in alignment with each other
As with any type of orthodontic treatment, when you first go to your dentist, they will examine your teeth and smile. Additionally, they will take photographs, x-rays and then discuss your needs with you. At this time, your dentist will tell you if the Six Month Smiles treatment is the right option for your smile. If your dentist feels this is an appropriate treatment for straightening your teeth, on your second visit you will be fitted for your Six Month Smiles treatment.
Advantages of Six Month Smiles include:
- Treatment time is much shorter than other equivalent techniques, sometimes by up to 75%
- As teeth slowly move, discomfort is minimal
- The wires are smile and tooth colored, they are not visible as with traditional braces
- Perfect for last minute smiles for an upcoming event
To find out more about Six Month Smiles or to schedule an appointment, contact your dentist today. As with other dental procedures, Six Month Smiles is not for everyone, but with proper consultation your dentist can create an appropriate treatment plan for straightening your smile.
Are you interested in Six Month Smiles? Call our office today to learn more!